Wednesday, January 5, 2022

Day Five

I'm ten percent of the way through phase one. I weighed two hundred fifty-four point eight pounds this morning, BMI forty-three point seven. Daily loss of two pounds, BMI down zero point four. Cumulative four-day totals of ten pounds lost and a decrease in BMI of one point eight. 

Yesterday was a bit of a challenge. My activity level was low, not for lack of energy but because I didn't have much physical stuff on my schedule for the day. However, while my energy level felt normal while sedentary or performing light activities, the one time I did have something a bit more physical to do, I tired out very quickly.  

I didn't experience any physical hunger, but the mental urge to eat was back in full force. I had one instance of mild diarrhea, but felt otherwise fine physically.  I consumed my usual - water, tea, electrolytes, supplements, fiber, and apple cider vinegar. 

I slept well last night.  Although my fitness tracker shows about the same amount of REM sleep as usual, I remember dreaming more than normal. I still don't remember details - I rarely do - but most of the time I don't remember dreaming at all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment