Sunday, January 2, 2022

Day Two

I weighed in at two hundred sixty-one point eight pounds this morning, BMI forty-four point nine. That's a loss of three point four pounds and a BMI drop of zero point six for the day. I had a diet soda yesterday, which I consider a slip but not a breaking of the fast. I feel as I usually do, and my sleep was unremarkably normal - although the definition of normal sleep for me does vary night-to-night for reasons I've yet to divine. 

This morning in addition to my normal vitamins and supplements, I had a shot of apple cider vinegar. Some say it's beneficial, and at zero calories it can't hurt. I also prepared a zero calorie electrolyte drink using Key Nutrients electrolyte powder. I've used this product in the past, and recommend it. I ordered some prebiotic fiber (due to arrive the day after tomorrow) that is recommended by multiple sources for gut health and hunger control during prolonged fasts. Barring a negative reaction from my body, I will continue the vinegar, electrolytes and prebiotic fiber (once received) but have no intentions of otherwise altering my supplement intake.  

No comments:

Post a Comment