Sunday, January 9, 2022

Day Nine

Failed day yesterday.  Had a hankering for pizza, so I ate a Marco's pizza bowl. I knew it would be over my calorie limit, and probably the carb limit too, but without the crust I hoped to stay keto-ish at least and recover/reestablish today. Nope.  This morning I weighed two hundred fifty-seven point eight, BMI forty-fiur point three. Daily change plus four point eight pounds and a BMI increase of zero point nine. In one fucking day. From a pizza bowl. Cumulative eight-day totals: negative seven pounds and negative one point two BMI. I guess I really can't eat anything. 

2 comments:

  1. There's enough sodium in that bowl I bet most of the weight was retained fluids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Probably. Since I truly did forget to weigh the next day, then failed completely the next day, there's no telling.

    ReplyDelete