Friday, January 7, 2022

Day Seven

Today I weighed in at two hundred fifty-three point two pounds, BMI forty-three point five. That's a daily loss of one point four pounds and a BMI drop of zero point two. Six day cumulative totals are eleven point six pounds less and two point zero lower BMI.  


My body hates me and is doing its level best to manipulate me into making unhelpful decisions.  Not long after I posted yesterday's update, my stomach started throwing fits. Obviously, it wants food. I probably should've ignored it and not eaten the day before. After trying to ignore it for a couple hours, I cooked and ate the same scrambled egg burrito thing that I had yesterday. I felt better for a couple hours, but the discomfort returned.  

Later in the day as my discomfort and annoyance levels both climbed, I decided to at least temporarily suspend phases one and two. For now I'll do the strict keto thing and see how it goes. I'll probably try more fasts in the future to accelerate my progress but for now it's one thousand calories and twenty grams of carbs per day. Maximum. Yesterday I had some 86/14 ground beef patties to get to almost exactly one thousand calories. No cheese, no buns, just the meat. I ended the day with ten net carbs. 

I felt much better after eating the meat, and the improvement held through the evening. I slept well last night and feel normal today. We'll see how the day progresses. 

No comments:

Post a Comment