Monday, January 3, 2022

Day Three

Two hundred fifty-eight point six pounds, BMI forty-four point four this morning. That's two point eight pounds and zero point five BMI lost for the day. Cumulative totals for two days are six point two pounds lost and a one point one BMI drop. 

I have a slight headache this morning.  I don't know if it is related to the fast or just one of those things. I'm not prone to headaches generally, but they do pop up occasionally.  Otherwise, I feel normally today. I want food like always, but don't have any physical hunger. 

2 comments:

  1. Check your caffeine intake. Not enough can trigger headaches, if you're used to the stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like my diet sodas. I know I shouldn't, for a variety of reasons, but that's where I get my caffeine. Tea is rare, coffee is seldom enough to effectively be never.

    ReplyDelete